El pasado fin de semana nuestro compañero Luis (@streaming10) tuvo el placer de realizar una entrevista para Flu Project al gran David Kennedy, creador de la popular herramienta para ataques de Ingeniería Social, SET (Social Engineering Toolkit).
A continuación os dejamos con la entrevista:
Dave, my name is Luis (streaming10), and I colaborate with flu-project.com, I study law, but the social engineering, metasploit and the other hacking tools are my passion. These are the questions:
Thank you very much for talking with us, you are the first of our SEC Interviews and a pleasure to grant us some of your time.(sorry if my English is not very good, some of the blame lies with the translator of google)
1. How did you start the computer security world?
2. What blogs, magazines. often read to keep you updated computer security issues?
3. How did you set SET?
4. Do you publish soon a new version of SET? Any new surprise?
5. What ethical hacking applications are most used?
6. What would you recommend to young people who are starting out?
7. Is it more amazing that you've seen it done (or done) through social engineering?
8. What programs or methods you use to anonymize your attacks?
9. The computer in general and in particular that we move into the hacking scene do not have a good reputation with women:). Do women will understand when we talk about hacking?
10. Who would you like us to do the next interview? (please if you know, help us to work with us. And his twitter)